For foreign students
Language course for Erasmus+ students 2021/2022
English, German, Russian, Polish
- The courses are NOT obligatory
- Erasmus students join the already existing English/Russian/ German groups together with Polish students
- The most popular group level B 2 (there are no beginner courses)
- The course is a mix of specialist language and the elements of general language
- Classes take place every week 90 minutes
Send an email with:
name / surname / semester / chosen language
I would like to join a language course
John/Smith /Faculty of Animal Breeding /3rd semester /English
|Faculty||Send your email to:|
Faculty of Chemical Technology and Engineering
Faculty of Agriculture and Biotechnology
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Ms. Marlena Stalkowska
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Architecture
Faculty of Telecommunications, Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Animal Breeding and Biology
Ms. Małgorzata Borowska
Faculty of Management
Ms. Joanna Górzyńska
In response, you will get an email with names of groups you can join and contact details of their teachers.
- All Erasmus students are asked to contact their English faculty coordinator
- English faculty coordinators will direct Erasmus students to English teachers in a given group.
- All Erasmus students are asked to inform their English teachers (via e mail or Teams) 2 days before their English class if they are going to attend it or not. It is important for their English teachers to know how many copies they are supposed to prepare for their students.
- We request a B1/B2 language skills level; there are no groups for beginners.
- Students are required to attend the classes regularly.
If you are interested in a Polish language course for beginners , please contact
Ms. Agnieszka Kwiatkowska
We offer 2 types of courses and we need to check which one you qualify for. They start in November
- PBS Language Club offers space for discussion, games and other forms of communication.
- It promotes the use of English for mutual understanding and fun.
- We meet roughly once a month.
- To join and find out about our next meeting, go to our Facebook page.